Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year in Saudi Arabia



First morning in 2010

I have a friend who love to see sunset. But, not me. I prefer sunrise. Sunrise represent the beginning a day. Full of hope and excitement. I would like to start my day with a nice cup of coffee. Hmmmm....

2010, new beginning. When i looked back 2009. What a crazy year for me. So many experiences. I thank God for every single one of them.

Even there are hurts, but without those hurts, i will not be who i am today. Without those failures, i will never let go my ego and pride. Without those disappointment, i will never find back my first love to God. Without those empty promises, i will not put my hope on God again. Without those fake security, i will not be so secure in the arm of Jesus. It's all happen to be GOOD!

There are people came in and left my life. Thanks for leaving a foot prints in my life. Thanks for growing up with me.

To my beloved family and friends, u know who you are =)
Thank you for bearing with me. Thank you for all the tears and laughter.
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment