Monday, March 8, 2010

Confirmation

Everyone is dying for confirmation. That's including me! Hate the feeling of being uncertain.

This happen to me. Ever since i started working in HK. I always ask God for direction. Whether to stay in HK or go back to Malaysia.
If to go back, how long more to stay here? What to do if i go back?
If stay in HK, is this the right job? Is this the original plan in my life? Is this something God you want me to do?

Many many question marks...
I always want to have confirmation from God. Is it Righteousness or Selfishness?!
Confirmation is for God or for myself?
I always LEAVE everything to God. Looks like a righteous act, but indeed, it's a selfish act.
Sometimes, i just refuse to make decision because i afraid of making wrong decision.

Thank God for His mercy. I went to Hillchurch in Sydney last weekend. Pastor talked about confirmation. Wow!! God is good!

We always want confirmation out of sense of security. For all you know, God already had His confirmation to us long long time ago. Which is the covenant with Him. As the children of God. Aren't we have the BEST confirmation already?!

We always tend to focus on our circumstances and individual problem. What we need to do is just as simple as FOLLOW WHAT HE ASK US TO DO!

Whether to stay or to leave, i will just follow. I believe it must be a reason for me to be here. =)

2 comments:

  1. good!good post~may be 佢想你更多學習等待~忍耐~^^i want to go hillchurch!

    Echo.Lam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echo, Thanks! So much more for me to learn! Let's 加油 together la!!
    U will get ur chance to go Hillchurch!

    ReplyDelete