Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little Angel, Macy


'People always blame God is not with them, but i believe if you have faith, He is always there leading you slowly, step by step... You will fall cause of the rocky road but He will make some light on your path to let you see clearer... He is just there.. Watching...'

I heard this from a friend of mine, Macy. When i heard this, it's touched my heart.

Whenever i'm having rocky road, God seems to be so far away. This is not because God had gone so far, it's because i lost my faith.

Today is one the day that i felt lonely and empty. I guess this is the side effect by sitting alone in the hotel room, still wearing pyjamas in the afternoon and not having proper meal.

It's a short stay for me in Dubai for this trip, so i decided not to go out. Just to rest in the room. Well, i guess it's a mistake to do so. At least i should go to the gym. Exercise might help. But i forgot my sport shoe *sigh*.

Well, this is how it happen. Ever since i woke up this morning, i felt like something is missing, but i don't know what is that!? I guess this is call emptiness. This is come with my job i guess, loneliness and emptiness.

God is still good! Whenever i encounter all these feeling. He will confort me in many ways. Like this time i have little angel, Macy, to comfort me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment