Monday, May 24, 2010

牙套记 Part 2

Are you ready??
Because i about to show you the most ugly pictures of mine.
Please do not be afraid after you see all my pictures.
It's just A LITTLE BIT ugly...

Ta Dang~~




Did i made your day?! =P
LOL!

Let me tell you the process...
They 'open' my mouth with this round plastic thingy.
So that, it will be easier for them to put on the braces for me.

Next, brackets were placed on my teeth.
They used the UV light to make the brackets stick on my teeth.

Then...It's the most painful part.
In my case, i need not to take out any of my teeth.
BUT...
I need to do drilling!!!

That means, the dentist will drill my teeth to create space.
not THAT many teeth need to drill la..
ONLY 8!!

Hahahahaha!! Madness!!
8 tooth need to be drill!!
Wohoo!!
*hurt*



This picture is before the dentist put the wire through the brackets.
Usually the conventional type of braces need to put a rubber band around the brackets to hold the wire.
But, mine is Damon system, no rubber band.
The bracket itself is a clip
Just to clip on the wire.

That's the whole process of application.

I feel absolutely nothing after the application.
No pain, nothing.
Just many foreign object in my mouth.
Hmmm...that's the good sign.
BUT...
The PAIN only come after 2 hours..

WAAAA!!!
My tooth became so tight.
My gum became so sore.

Well, eventually i got used to it.
My next appointment will be after 60 days.
I wonder how is it...

4 comments:

  1. wahhhh..your 1st picture very DIM lo..
    it's not even UGLY...
    it's actually SCARY!!!
    your mouth is bigger then tennis ball!!
    i kenot sleep tonight jor...
    T_T
    anyhu... JIA YOU!!!
    i admire your boldness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually hor...i see again... you look like the ET in bugs bunny... the small small ET... but very cute wan lah....hahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks REALLLY painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. walao eh, u know i get shock when i saw this picture? Real shock !!!!

    ReplyDelete