Thursday, May 13, 2010

牙套记



Guess what?! I finally fulfil my 'dream' which is putting on braces!!
People often ask me why do i need to wear braces, your teeth is OK what?!
My answer will be... Emmm, I just want to experience the process.

-___-!!!
i know, you must be sweating right now. Hehehehehe!!
But seriously, i been wanted to wear braces since secondary school.

I even went and Q-up for the government one, which only cost RM500.
Too bad, by the time i got it, i need to leave to Penang for University.
During that time, wearing braces in private sector is way too expensive to bear.

Since my company allow me to wear braces.
Very rare that airlines allow their crew to wear braces.
I feel thankful about it..
But in the same time, i heard feedback like...

No matter how well you groom yourself, once you wear braces, all GONE!!
i seriously think those who wear braces shouldn't be in the service line.

-___-!!! waaa!! So discriminate hor?!

Of cause i don't listen to their feedback and went straight for my braces also.
=P

The process is pretty GELI.
to be continue...

3 comments:

  1. SIS!!! I'm here!!

    Yer, envy u, i oso wanna do braces but scare~ and some more, so old dy, surely will very pain de leh... I SCARE pain!!! Faster post up the process.. Do u know that Julie is doing braces too? my sis told me geh~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on! i'm older than u, ok?! pain now, but pretty later mar...must TAHAN!!! =P

    ya, Shur told me Julie put braces also. Wow!! It's trend now! kakaka!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你真係好勇敢呀
    我覺得需要好大勇氣的
    不過都支持你的##
    pain now, but pretty later mar
    美確實要付出呢~~

    ReplyDelete