Monday, April 26, 2010

Judge the book by the cover

Haven been so down since ages.
Suppose to feel good after came back from Mumbai.
Finally get to rest for few days. Apparently NOT!
Don't know why after had lunch with Katherine, the moment i reach my room, i realise I'm all alone again.
Damn! I hate that feeling.

Michael and I talk about boy girls relationship over dinner today.
I told him that my low self esteem attacked me again.
I felt low about myself.
In my working environment, first impression is very important.
It's really too short time for people to know your 'inner beauty'.
Everyone will just judge the book by the cover.

I don't like people to judge me based on my look.
Like it or not, the world is like that.

Whenever i flip through magazine, i wish i look like one of those model.
What Michael said really hit me.
He said, why should you compare yourself with the girls out there where you are looking for the man in His presence!?

That's really true.

3 comments:

  1. ei, please la... u always got me,ok... which dick judge u based on ur look? ask him donate his eyes to somebody who really need...he don't deserve to have eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i always promote you when i speak about you to joe.
    Elaine has been such a beautiful friend, if i'm a guy, i would use up all my energy to get her! haha..
    i admire you for who u r. Whether or not you're beautiful in the outside, or not... because at the end of the day, what matters most is...
    our Father in heaven sees you perfectly. and it's HIM that matters the most, because you're His creation. If you don't like you, are you underestimating God's creation? haha...
    girl, beautiful ladies are all around, we can never be like one of them, face it! but there's only ONE Elaine Ng Yee Ling who is unique int he world that i love so dearly...
    and that person, has got to be YOU.
    cheer up! you're always got me with you!
    =)

    ReplyDelete