Friday, April 2, 2010

Hardworking month

Haven been working so hard since ages. This month i really work hard.
I swap in as many flight as possible.
Off days to flights, short turn around flight to long turn around flight.
My roster is like 'newspaper'. =P

Actually, it's kinda good to be productive thou.
Rather than, have too much time at home doing nothing.
Maybe also because last month i gave away too many flights for off days for many activities.
Don't get me wrong. Those activities i really think is worth for me to gave up my flights. Like the lovely wedding of Eu Wing & Win Nee in Penang and Life game in Kuantan. Was all great!!

I'm started saving money now. Stop buying stuff when i'm in outport.
Maybe it's kinda late to start saving compare some of my classmate.
Well, it's never too late i guess.
Hmmm... I think i never been so serious on my finance before. Good good.

Wow...it's getting late. Tomorrow it's gonna be a long day for me.
Going to Osaka, Japan, overnight. Coming back on the following day.
Arriving Osaka around 9pm++. Leaving early on the next morning.
Nothing much i can do. Good la, save money. =)

1 comment:

  1. How about me?
    Ntg about me also...
    Must tk good care ar... Dun too hardworking
    Miss ya

    ReplyDelete