Saturday, April 24, 2010

零食精 junk food killer



Ever Since young i'm a junk food killer.
Ice cream, chocolate, potato chips, popcorn....
All also my favorite!!!

I think i got this habit from watching TV.
Those HK drama always show them eating chips while watching tv.
That's why i always link
watching TV with CHIPS
watching MOVIE with POPCORN
It's a MUST!! =P

Browsing around the junk food section in supermarket always my favorite.
I enjoyed myself crossing over junk foods! Wohoo!

How i wish i can just eat all i want without watching my weight.
I have friends who only eat junk food to LIVE.
Seriously, i never see her eating NORMAL meal.
But, she is SO skinny. VERY~
How can she not gaining weight by eating all the junk?!
I know...it's unfair.. =P

Anyway, junk food still unhealthy.
Of cause knowing the theory is always different than practise it.

One day i might stop....or NOT... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment