Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rich Medan 'Tai Tai'

Today i did a flight back from Penang to HK. The flight is simply SPEECHLESS!!
There were this group of 'Tai Tai' from Medan traveled with us.
Seated at my zone!! baguslah~~!!!

Their hair is FUYOO!!! Well set one u know...
I think even Typhoon number 8 also will not mess up their hair! =P
It was an early morning flight, I also have no idea what time they started to set their hair.

They were wearing expensive jewelry and handbags.
But... their behaviour is simply CHEAP and KIASU!!
They want EVERYTHING from the aircraft.
Not that i don't want to give, but i really don't have things to give mar.

The whole aircraft only have limit sets of playing card.
They already took ALL.
They even gamble in the aircraft. Real gamble with money all out. Adui!!

During meal collection, i was so shock!
They just gave me back almost empty tray. o_O
They kept all the cups and plates. Gosh!
Reason given, they would like to keep it as SOUVENIR!
Well, I have no choice but to forced them to take it out.

That actually didn't stop them. One of the 'Tai Tai' came to my galley and asked for the SOUVENIR. What the...???
Of cause, i rejected her la... And i asked her whether she will like to have a CATHAY PACIFIC ball pen.
For all you know, she said: 'Har?! Only 1 pen?? Can u give me MORE souvenir ar?!'
I wanted to ask her to take back the passenger SEATS if she can remove it from the aircraft!! Ahhrrr!!

Eh, hello, Aunty ar, do u know that your ticket didn't includes SOUVENIR?!
Plus, nowadays my company is SO POOR, they cut all our allowances.
You think they have money to give you all souvenir meh!?

Sometimes i think if those Aunty happen to be someone i know, what should i do?
If happen to be my parent, should i educate them??
But after all, they are your parent. How can we teach them back, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment